For the third year in a row, Hammermill® Paper is a corporate partner with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®. St. Jude is where doctors send their toughest cases because St. Jude has the world’s best survival rates for the most aggressive childhood cancers. And families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food, because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
Thanks to your support this year, Hammermill® Paper will donate $250,000 to the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®.
If you would also like to make an individual contribution, you can do so on the Hammermill website.
Your gift of hope can help St. Jude provide:
- $3 – one box of pediatric isolation masks to help protect patients with compromised immune systems
- $4 – snack bag for patients and siblings
- $8 – a blank medical teaching doll to help patients understand medical treatment and procedures
- $10 – one rehabilitation weight used to help improve patients’ quality of life
- $15 – four boxes of pediatric Band-Aids
- $20 – a new toy for hospital play areas or recreational areas at St. Jude housing facilities
- $25 – one box of toddler footies
- $30 – a St. Jude family with meals for one day in the Kay Kafe, the St. Jude cafeteria
- $40 – a Gymnic® Rehab ball used in physical therapy
- $50 – Necessities for parents who may have hurriedly left home after their child’s diagnosis
Thank you again and make sure to look out for the Thanks and Giving logo on select Hammermill products: