By now I’m sure you’ve heard the news—Marsala is Pantone’s Color of the Year for 2015. It’s a sudden change of pace from the light pinks and mint colors that have recently gained popularity, but I think this deep hue will fit right in. Not only am I already pairing it with the mints and pinks, but also with GOLD! With Plike Bordeaux from our Grandioso line, and a gold foil sheet, Kelly Paper has the perfect paper to let you play with this great combination.
- Plike Bordeaux A2 Card – (SKU: 22013G, 25/pkg, $4.95)
- Gold Foil 10PT 8.5 x 11 paper – (SKU: 55520A, 50/pkg, $21.99)
- Black Ribbon
- Cut out “2015” in the font of your choice in gold. We used the font Ar Bonnie.
- Glue the numbers on the A2 cards.
- Punch and string the A2 cards.
- Hang up for all to see!
We have Plike Bordeaux available in a 8.5 x 11 cover sheet, 4 Bar, A2, A6, and A7 cards, and matching overlay cards in those sizes. The overlay cards are 1/4″ less all around to let you play around with layering. I look forward to seeing how you pair Plike Bordeaux or Marsala in 2015. Happy New Year!